Everthing went really well that evening. I was happy that my carebear cousin cake turned out good and that we had the whole pool to ourselves!
Ginger was excited to help Jack open his presents and "help" him play with them. hahahah
It took a little time but he soon dove into his cake.


6 comments:
Oh, look at that cute big boy! Nice pictures, Summer. That is the absolute CUTEST cake! You really need to be a professional artist. : )
That picture is so cute of Jack with you and the cake. It looks like he's pointing and saying, "Look what Mom made!" Hehehe!
Oh my goodness- Jack is soo cute;) Happy 1st Birthday!!!! I adore that cake!!!
Happy Birthday Jack! Your cake turned out great!
I can't believe that he is one already. Isn't it crazy how fast time flies?
♥ Cute! Did you make the cake! It's great!!!
Post a Comment