To have thanksgiving in OUR home this year.
Instead of the usual assignment from my mom to " just bring the jello", I gave that assignment to her and I made the turkey. :)
It was fun to fill our island with pumpkin, cherry and blackberry pie; fudge, rocky road, sugar cookies, rice krispie treats, mixed nuts etc.
We lunched up on treats while we played Quiddler and the Wii. As usual, the time went too fast and it was hard to say goodbye to my parents and Holly and Greg. But it sure was fun and were able to make some fun memories/pictures. ;)
Ginger and Jack had so much fun playing with Uncle Greg and Aunt Holly. :)





7 comments:
Looks like SO much fun:) Love the silly faces and all of the food looks DI-VINE!!!!
HAhahhahhaha! Those pictures are so funny! I forgot about those. I've been wanting to do a post like that...
That was one of the best Thanksgivings ever. I wanna do that AGAIN!
Those pictures are hilarious--makes me laugh! Everybody looks pretty scary--even innocent little Ginger and Jack! hahahaha
Fun times and good food. Thanks for a wonderful time, Sum. Your house is so nice and so comfortable, too. Love it!
That's great that Holly and Greg could spend it with you too- congrats on a successful turkey day :)
♥ Those pictures crack me up!!! I looks like a great Thanksgiving! I can't believe you only have 77 more days left!!! Are you getting excited? :)
Thats hilarious! What funny pics. I just about died laughing!
Post a Comment