I had to take a picture of this. I often find cute little set-ups like this in her room or around the house. It's good to know she's taking good care of her babies. :) I just thought this was so adorable.
Here are some examples of ginger's moods. This was all in a matter of about a minute! hahahha
Brother and Sister. Jack has to play the baby role, the prince role, the pet dog role and the big boy role with Ginger. He does most of those without a fuss. As you can see he was pretty content this time playing the baby role for her. She wanted to rock a bye him and give him a bottle. I packed the bottles away so she had to settle with a sippy cup.



5 comments:
Wow she looks older since we last saw her. She's growing up too fast!
Yeah, Ginger does look older! Her hair is longer too. Haha, that's cute with her putting the care bear in it's bed. She will be a very good mother. =)
Haha, that's so cute of Jack "being the baby" for Ginger's game. He's almost as big as she is! Haha!
That frowny face cracks me up. That's when Dad pushes down on her forehead and growls and says, "I'm mad." and then Ginger would slowly, reluctantly have to smile at the teasing. Remember Dad doing that to you, Wendy, and Holly? It pretty much worked every time to get you into a better mood.
Congrats on potty training. Oh how Ginger makes me want a little girl!!!
CUTE I love her piggy tails! :)
Post a Comment