The other day he was trying to jump. It was soo cute! He could barely get his little feet off the ground.
Here he is sitting at the big kid table eating breakfast. (this was a weekend and Glen set them up. I never do this. I still prefer him in a high chair). It was fun to see him there though.
Jack loves this toy. My parents got him this little airplane toy for his birthday. I took a picture because he sat there for almost 20 minutes it seemed putting the shapes through their holes and taking them back out over and over and over again!
Jack is a daddy's boy. If Glens around when he gets hurt, he prefers Glen to hold him than me. He listens for when Glen comes in to wash his hands in the laundry room and goes quickly to the door knocking on it and saying "DA Da!". He'll panick and cry until Glen greets him and he'll panick and cry again when Glen leaves. He's such a little stinker. I think it's funny to watch Glen try to move about the house with JAck hanging on to his pant leg. For once I am the one that gets a break when the baby needs comforting. :)
Two new personality traits that we've noticed in Jack these past few weeks is that he likes to walk around with his hands behind his back. It's so cute. The other one is that he gets really mad when he gets hurt. He's so cute when he's upset, but very hard to comfort when he's wiggly and mad.


4 comments:
Oh, that outfit is cute! I remember seeing it on Wendy's kids! Heheheh!
He does look older with him sitting at the table with Ginger. I think it's probably true that the second child grows up faster with the influence of their older sibling.
Cute little Jack. He's getting around really good now! What a difference a couple of months makes. He's a good playmate for Ginger. It's good they can occupy each other--especially once the new baby arrives.
That would be nice to get a break from always being the go-to person for melt downs. What a cutie Jack is and how great that he and Ginger play so well together!!!
He's so cute!!!
Post a Comment