Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day. I'm thinking of all my family that is far away. Mom, Dad, Holly and Greg, Wendy Dustin and Max, Zach, Hunter and little Heidi. I'm also thinking of my friends and feeling grateful to have such good people around me...and of course my own little family which I adore and am getting so excited to meeting the newest member of our family here in three weeks!
and oh, by the way, I changed my mind once again about the name for our baby. hahahahh THIS TIME I think I've got it and I also am thinking of keeping it to myself..maybe i'll have a better chance at staying decided. hahahahah


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

What!!!?? Not Mindy? Well, I'll be eager to learn what the name is that you've selected. At any rate, I'm sure the baby and the name will be adorable!

Holly said...

Hahahhahah! That's funny. After all those voting name quiz things! I think that's a good idea to not tell people and you can just pick the one you like....although if you want to tell me, I won't send any response and I won't tell anybody and then it will be like you didn't tell me at all! Except that I'll know! hehehehhe! And those are pretty flowers by the way =)

Kristi said...

We couldn't decide on a name for Sierra until after she was born - and Mackenzie was suppose to be Samatha (or Samuel if she had been a boy) up until she was born and I looked at her and thought - "nope, not Samatha" And her middle name was suppose to be Paige - I had been trying to get Kevin to let me use it since Morgan was born - through 4 other girls and he had finally agreed that if baby 6 was a girl I could use the name - and then the only middle name I could say with Mackenzie was Joy. I say wait till she is here - and then go with what feels right. (With Sierra - I told Kevin to pick because I still wasn't sure - and that works too)