Interesting stuff...looks like a good show. It's on my calendar so we don't miss it.
That looks like a really neat show. Funny though because I just see that lady as an airhead because of the roll she played in whatever pop show that was.
SO exited to see it! I'll have to set my DVR.
That looks like a neat show. I want someone to do that with and for me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Interesting stuff...looks like a good show. It's on my calendar so we don't miss it.
That looks like a really neat show. Funny though because I just see that lady as an airhead because of the roll she played in whatever pop show that was.
SO exited to see it! I'll have to set my DVR.
That looks like a neat show. I want someone to do that with and for me.
Post a Comment