Cute X 3 The kids look adorable. Love that big open mouth happy-Jack smile! Squeeze those cheekies! Gretchen looks like a cuddly little teddy bear. Rock-a-bye baby...just let me hold her! And Ginger is definitely the princess. I just love that dress for Easter/spring. Thanks for posting these for me to see, Summer. : )
Jack is so cute! I love his big smile!! Wish I could get Heidi and Gingi together in their matching dresses. Sweet little girls - I love it! I can't wait to see how Gretchen's personality develops and if she will look like Ginger or Jack. You have a sweet family, Sum!
I love your sweet, beautiful little family! I am so glad to hear the little one is doing so well...More often than not, I have heard that the 3rd one was the easiest! Congrats again!
Again, what a darling family you all are--and I can't believe all the posts you've been able to do with a 2 week old newborn!! Who did you have to contact to get days with 26 hours in them???
7 comments:
Cute X 3 The kids look adorable. Love that big open mouth happy-Jack smile! Squeeze those cheekies! Gretchen looks like a cuddly little teddy bear. Rock-a-bye baby...just let me hold her! And Ginger is definitely the princess. I just love that dress for Easter/spring. Thanks for posting these for me to see, Summer. : )
I love her white little shoes...and the dress too! Cute, cute.
Cute! You have such cute little Kiddywinkers! I can't decide if Gretchen looks more like Jack or Ginger...
Jack is so cute! I love his big smile!! Wish I could get Heidi and Gingi together in their matching dresses. Sweet little girls - I love it! I can't wait to see how Gretchen's personality develops and if she will look like Ginger or Jack. You have a sweet family, Sum!
I love your sweet, beautiful little family! I am so glad to hear the little one is doing so well...More often than not, I have heard that the 3rd one was the easiest! Congrats again!
Again, what a darling family you all are--and I can't believe all the posts you've been able to do with a 2 week old newborn!! Who did you have to contact to get days with 26 hours in them???
They're all adorable!!! Congratulations! Love the NAME! :)
Post a Comment