Oh, I'm so glad those clothes fit. Ginger looks just adorable. Such a pretty little girl. Love that last picture of her with that little tilt of her head. She looks so good in those colors! Thanks for posting all the pics, Summer. : )
Thank you for posting the pictures! I was thinking about Gingi and the clothes last night. I wondered how they fit her. She looks super cute!! I wish I could just squeeze her. Sweet girl ♥
6 comments:
What a little darling! She's changing and looking cuter than ever.
Oh, I'm so glad those clothes fit. Ginger looks just adorable. Such a pretty little girl. Love that last picture of her with that little tilt of her head. She looks so good in those colors! Thanks for posting all the pics, Summer. : )
Oh, those clothes are cute! I wish I had them for me! I love the blue outfit with the stripey tights. That would so fun to wear!
Thank you for posting the pictures! I was thinking about Gingi and the clothes last night. I wondered how they fit her. She looks super cute!! I wish I could just squeeze her. Sweet girl ♥
Too, too cute!!!
I love her tights! Such great colors on her!
Post a Comment