Thursday, February 25, 2010

Maternity Pics

This first picture is my absolute favorite! My sister-in-law, Elizabeth took these great pics and I love them! I think I was around 7 1/2 to 8 months pregnant.
I have her Lily Photography link on my side bar. If you have time, you should check out her newborn pics that she's done.




Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Carrissa Hellewell said...

I bet you are getting so excited and SO ready to see this new one!! :) I love the pics, Ginger and Jack are super cute (as always) and you are just gorgeous as well! You look great pregnant and for it being your 3rd thats awesome!! Can't wait to see the new little one here soon!!

Holly said...

Those must be the pictures everybody was talking about....They look really nice. It seems like a special thing for moms to have maternity pictures. It's kind of fun to think of a new little person being in your tummy. I wonder how she will feel when she's older and sees those pictures of you when you were pregnant with her. =)

Granma Faye said...

I agree with you, Sum. That first picture is my favorite, too. I love the big, colorful flower, denoting a baby girl inside that tummy! Ooooo, can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

Wow.

Elizabeth C said...

I am very pleased how these turned out! You have such a cute little pregnant belly! 12 days left huh? How exciting!

Kaela said...

Great pictures!! These ones and the ones below!! You have such a beautiful family!!!!!

Ali said...

What a beautiful baby belly...I can't believe it's so soon!