What a wonderful day! I love the family picture where there is a mystery person holding Ginger up! That had me laughing so hard! Such a great idea!
Nice family picture. Pretty good of most everyone...and there's alot of people in that picture! Ginger looks cute in her little white dress, oblivious to the photographer but cute just the same. Pleasant sunny weather for a special occasion.
That was a fun visit. I'm glad we got to come and be with you guys that weekend!
Looks like a perfect day! Love all the pictures!! You look GREAT Sum!!!
I love baby blessings! Congrats you guys!
Great family picture!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a wonderful day! I love the family picture where there is a mystery person holding Ginger up! That had me laughing so hard! Such a great idea!
Nice family picture. Pretty good of most everyone...and there's alot of people in that picture! Ginger looks cute in her little white dress, oblivious to the photographer but cute just the same. Pleasant sunny weather for a special occasion.
That was a fun visit. I'm glad we got to come and be with you guys that weekend!
Looks like a perfect day! Love all the pictures!! You look GREAT Sum!!!
I love baby blessings! Congrats you guys!
Great family picture!!
Post a Comment