Oh Sum! Did you put mascara on that little Ginger?? She looks so cute and her hair looks long! Hunter just asked when Ginger can come to our house. Someday soon I hope. And I love that little train shirt Jack has on.
Oh wow!!! Fast forward ten years and there's Ginger as a teen. I can't believe how much mascara changes her looks! Pretty, pretty girl. And, Jack is cute as ever, of course.
Hunter's bound to have a crush on Ginger someday. hahahaha : ) Wanna bet?
Yeah, I agree with Mom's comment. She doesn't look 3 1/2 yrs old. I remember when mom wanted to put make-up on me when I was Raggedy Ann for Halloween. I didn't like it at all! Jack looks cute in that striped shirt--It's one of my favorites.
Such beautiful kiddos!!! Did Ginger like the make-up? I love how girlie she seems to be! I wanna play- sometimes I get tired of trains, cars, guns, etc.:)
6 comments:
Oh Sum! Did you put mascara on that little Ginger?? She looks so cute and her hair looks long! Hunter just asked when Ginger can come to our house. Someday soon I hope. And I love that little train shirt Jack has on.
Wow - Is that Ginger?!
I know who that boy is - I'd recognize that binky anywhere.
Oh wow!!! Fast forward ten years and there's Ginger as a teen. I can't believe how much mascara changes her looks! Pretty, pretty girl. And, Jack is cute as ever, of course.
Hunter's bound to have a crush on Ginger someday. hahahaha : ) Wanna bet?
Yeah, I agree with Mom's comment. She doesn't look 3 1/2 yrs old. I remember when mom wanted to put make-up on me when I was Raggedy Ann for Halloween. I didn't like it at all!
Jack looks cute in that striped shirt--It's one of my favorites.
Such beautiful kiddos!!! Did Ginger like the make-up? I love how girlie she seems to be! I wanna play- sometimes I get tired of trains, cars, guns, etc.:)
I love Ginger's hair it's getting so long! :)
Post a Comment