It's GORGEOUS. Aw, I would never want to take her out of it! On the other hand, I'd be anxious to take her out of it in fear of spitup or blow outs! It's so so precious.
Gretchen does look adorable, doesn't she? So cute. But, brother, my shiny forehead is enough to make you need sunglasses!!! hahaha (Just look at the cute baby.) Such a sweetheart. : )
Haha, Mom, I didn't notice your forehead until I read your comment. Yes, the dress was very sweet and looked like a professional job. I'm amazed at the patience Mom has to work on such tiny little parts and make it looks so perfect!
Let me just echo the comments everyone else made! Wow what a gorgeous dress!! You have a beautiful family! There were a couple pics of your little one that looked very much like Ginger I think!! And the close up of ginger is absolutely gorgeous... Watch out boys! Haha :) but her eyes are so big and beautiful:) and of course Jack is absolutely handsome as well.
8 comments:
Beautiful dress! Mom did do a good job on it!
It's GORGEOUS. Aw, I would never want to take her out of it! On the other hand, I'd be anxious to take her out of it in fear of spitup or blow outs! It's so so precious.
Gretchen does look adorable, doesn't she? So cute. But, brother, my shiny forehead is enough to make you need sunglasses!!! hahaha (Just look at the cute baby.) Such a sweetheart. : )
Haha, Mom, I didn't notice your forehead until I read your comment.
Yes, the dress was very sweet and looked like a professional job. I'm amazed at the patience Mom has to work on such tiny little parts and make it looks so perfect!
Soooo adorable!! Beautiful baby and dress!!! Hip hip hooray for loving sewing grandmas- incredible sewing job Faye!!!
Beautiful dress and baby, and family. So fun that you could be together for the special occasion too.
Let me just echo the comments everyone else made! Wow what a gorgeous dress!! You have a beautiful family! There were a couple pics of your little one that looked very much like Ginger I think!! And the close up of ginger is absolutely gorgeous... Watch out boys! Haha :) but her eyes are so big and beautiful:) and of course Jack is absolutely handsome as well.
It's beautiful I love the eyelets!!!
Post a Comment