I took some pics of gretchen with my dads new camera while they were here to visit. i finally sat down and sorted through the pics and made this on photoshop to hang on my wall along side ginger and jacks pic.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very nice job on the photos. Is there anything you can't do?
9 comments:
Very nice job on the photos. Is there anything you can't do?
So, so cute. I love it. Great job with the photoshop, Summer. ;)
Freeze time right now, okay? She is just too cute and that sweet smile says so much.
Yeah, I like her little smile too. It's cute to show the side angle too.
What? Three months already?! She's adorable. Your kids have the sweetest of noses. Their profiles are just so perfect, I love it!
By the way- thanks for all your sweet comments- your strawberry one had me laughing!:) So good...
Gretchen is soooooo cute;) Love that pic!!!
She looks so much like Ginger!
Sooo sweet Summer! You really have the CUTEST kids!!! Good job on the pics!!
I love that side profile. I can't wait to meet her and hold her! Sweet baby!
Post a Comment