She reminds me alot of how Ginger was at this age and they look so much alike. Maybe in the next post I'll show you just how similar their 6-months pics are!
Nelli from Sudbrock portraits took these and many more. I just love how they turned out. Thanks Nelli!





9 comments:
Nelli did such a good job! I love the color of the fabric. It's perfect. Wish I could hold that baby again!
Nice pictures. Cute baby. Yes, she is a sweetheart. Everybody loves Gretchen.
Oh! Her chubby little legs are oooh so cute! What a sweetie.
Those pictures turned out good! I love the little pink fluffy tutu.
GORGEOUS pictures! That color on the back drop is so beautifully rich and perfect. Love the top picture and gotta have that one! It is amazing how similar Gretchen's pictures are to Ginger's. Couldn't be more adorable. Nelli really did a great job with these...and, of course, Gretchen is a natural. She's so smiley and darling.
Adorable is right...Can't imagine anything cuter.
She looks so much like Ginger, glad to see you are doing well, since you live soooo far away and for some reason we can never get together!!!
Sooo cute!! I looooooove her rolls and her sweet endearing looks!!!
Gretchen is such a little doll!
Post a Comment