Tuesday, October 26, 2010

that time of year!

We love this caramel. Next time I go to the store, I'm getting two more caramel kits-one for apples and one for making turtles!





Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Holly said...

Fun! I first thought those were the same pictures from last year! Haha, I remember Ginger's BIG smile in those pictures last year. Little Jack looks so cute, and Ginger's hair is getting really long!
That's a fun family tradition. I want to come up with some traditions for my family too. I like having something fun to look forward to doing together.

Granma Faye said...

How fun! Wow, those caramel apples look good. I bet the kids just loved that project! It's been so many years since I've had a caramel apple. Maybe I'll go buy one and cut it up for Dad and I to share. : ) Fun pictures, Sum.

Ali said...

YUM. Why have I not done this yet this year?!

Kaela said...

Yum!! I wanted to do this so bad this year but my new crowns in my mouth said, which included a temporary crown "NO!" :( Maybe next year? Those look AMAZING!!!

Elizabeth C said...

We love making carmel apples too. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Linda said...

Yummy, caramel apples, sticky and gooey but oh so good.
Great Pictures of your darling family.
I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your pictures.
Love Ya Aunt Linda