First of all! I LOVE this vaccuum! I can't stand crumbs on the floor. The worst is when I'm walking barefoot and I get crumbs stuck to the bottom of my feet. So, thanks to Ali's post some long time ago, I've wanted to get this sucker for a long time. :) This vaccuum works great. It has a strong enough suction on it and it's easy to clean! I love love love this!
Next, but not least, I love these kiddiwinkers. My little Jack-uh-bot who is starting to talk so well and sounds so cute; my little Ginger-ella who loves books and learning and is in a hurry to grow up so she can wear make-up and my little Gretchen cakes who is now 7 1/2 months old, 17 lbs and is cute and squishy as ever.
4 comments:
That vacuum sounds nice. I would probably want that too when I have messy little eaters.
I'm excited to see Jack again and hear him talking more. I can't believe how squishy cute Gretchen has gotten since we were last there! These little kiddies are growing so fast!
What a cool looking vacuum! Wow, very futuristic. Looks handy for quick clean-ups. Glad you FINALLY got it. Guess it was worth the wait, huh?
The kids look cute as ever. No mistaking Jack and Ginger as siblings. They look so much alike. Beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes. And I don't think Gretchen could smile any bigger! So cute. Her fat little gums look like there's toofers in there ready to break through very soon. She's a little chub! Squeezy, squeezy!
I'm glad you love it! Ginger looks like she's having fun using it! (that's the way to teach them!!)
I'm so glad you like it:) Your kids are so cute and I can't get over little Gretchen- so happy and healthy!!! I have to say that Kaden still speaks ver affectionately of Ginger and often talks about how we need to go see his friend Ginger. She is one of very few 'true friends' he has that aren't really cousin friends:)
Post a Comment