I thought about you all several times today as I imagined you getting ready for, and then having, the party. Fun! It's nice Shari and Dale could be there. Did Jack see his eCard, yet? Looks like you had pizza. We did, too. : )
Fun! Cute cake and party!! He is such a cute little boy and is growing up SO fast!!! Great job on all of the birthday festivities!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I thought about you all several times today as I imagined you getting ready for, and then having, the party. Fun! It's nice Shari and Dale could be there. Did Jack see his eCard, yet? Looks like you had pizza. We did, too. : )
Fun! Cute cake and party!! He is such a cute little boy and is growing up SO fast!!! Great job on all of the birthday festivities!
Post a Comment