It was Jack's birthday today. We had Gamma Shari and Gampa Dale come over for pizza and a little party for Jack. It turned out really nice thanks to both our parents and the nice gifts they got for Jack. I made a thomas train cake. I made the train out of sprinkles. I wanted to make a toy story cake, cause that was the theme of the decorations, but I thought the cake would have a better chance at turning out nice if I just had to draw some circle and squares to the train versus the whole Woody or Buzz light year character.
The tool set and the train set was a hit! He (we all) played with those the rest of the night.
(Check out Ginger's short hair) Yikes huh? It's cute but we both agree we like it better longer. (I was having a little too much fun the other day playing 'hair styliest' when giving the kids haircuts. I ended up taking Ginger to a REAL stylist to fix the job I started on her hair.)
5 comments:
Yeah, Ginger's hair is cute, but she has to have long hair if the prince is going to kiss her and wake her up.
I'm glad the kids enjoy the train. They are fun to play with, regardless of how old you are. Thanks for the pictures.
Jack looks pretty enthralled with his cake. Love his expression. Cute cake, Summer. He should get many hours of entertainment from his train set. Hopefully, it'll keep him busy and happy. It's cool the way the cars stick together with magnets.
Yeah, ya gotta grow that Gingi's hair back long so I have something to braid and put in little piggy tails. I know what you mean, though, about cutting things. It's really easy to go overboard. I do that with pruning the bushes and trees and I think I've done it a couple of times with Dad's hair--way back when. : ) So glad to see the pictures! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACK!
The party looked fun! My kids played trains for hours - definitely worth the purchase! Gingi's hair is really short! That surprised me. Thanks for posting!
How fun! Evan got a train set for Christmas (well, I should say- is getting...), and I'm excited to see how he likes it. Looks like yours is a HUGE hit! I'm loving all your family and individual pics! Happy Birthday Jack!
That looks like a fun party! I love playing with train and car sets! I would be excited if somebody got that train set for me for my birthday! Haha!
That's funny, you got carried away when playing "hair stylist" with the kids. Yeah, I remember that with my hair too. You were cutting away, and then you did one big snip and started laughing. "Oops!" And my hair was a lot shorter than just a trim.
Ginger is still cute with short hair, and she will forgive you while she's young, but don't do it when she's in high school! Hahha!
Post a Comment