More fun pictures!! Looks like Gretchen is becoming one of the kids playing with everyone:) Love her smiles!!! Jack looks so handsome in the first pic and LoVe the pics of Gretchen in the sink!!!
Jack looks so handsome in his sweater. Cute cute! I like the look on Ginger's face with the plastic bags rubberbanded around her hands. She looks perturbed or something. ha ha ha!
4 comments:
I loved all the picture collages! Ginger's haircut sure makes her look younger...but oh so sweet too:) Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
More fun pictures!! Looks like Gretchen is becoming one of the kids playing with everyone:) Love her smiles!!! Jack looks so handsome in the first pic and LoVe the pics of Gretchen in the sink!!!
Jack looks so handsome in his sweater. Cute cute! I like the look on Ginger's face with the plastic bags rubberbanded around her hands. She looks perturbed or something. ha ha ha!
Jack and baby Gretchen are such cute little people! Those pictures will be fun to look at when they are older. =)
Post a Comment