Monday, November 29, 2010






Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kaela said...

Fun pictures!! Looks like you guys had some fun in the snow! Love the sissy huggy pictures!! And Ginger looks ABsolutely adorable in those last two of her in that gorgeous dress!!!

Granma Faye said...

The kids all look cute bundled up in the snow. Darling pictures! I just love that baby Gretchen's sweet, sweet smiles. Such a happy girl. She loves playing with her brother and sister. Her smiles make me smile.
Thanks for posting all of these great pictures. Helps to close the space of miles between us. Jack looks all boy as he's "working" at his little workbench and Ginger is all pretty girl in her dress. : )

Wendy Jean said...

Gingi looks adorable in her dress. Nice headband for it! I'm a little jealous of all the snow you have. Looks fun! I like the pic of Jack in Glen's work pants. Funny!

Holly said...

Oh, that is so cute of Ginger with her little headband and flower! Pretty!

Are You Serious! said...

super cute hair cut and dress!!!