im still playing around with this, but now you can see what it could be like in a frame. oh by the way, Thanks to Sudbrockportraits for all these pics. we love them! Thanks Nelli
I love your family pictures! You look so pretty Sum! Will you send me the full size files of your family picture (sitting) and the couple pic? Jack looks so cute - I want to kiss and squish him. :) And Gingi's hair looks good short. I'm glad you have a good photographer to capture the precious family moments.
Oh, I like that lay-out of pictures of Gretchen. Darling. Will look so nice all in one frame. Great job, Nelli, capturing Gretchen's precious look. Love those babies!
4 comments:
Your pictures look awesome! Holy cow your hair has gotten so long. You look really good.
I love your family pictures! You look so pretty Sum! Will you send me the full size files of your family picture (sitting) and the couple pic? Jack looks so cute - I want to kiss and squish him. :) And Gingi's hair looks good short. I'm glad you have a good photographer to capture the precious family moments.
Oh, I like that lay-out of pictures of Gretchen. Darling. Will look so nice all in one frame. Great job, Nelli, capturing Gretchen's precious look. Love those babies!
What a cutie pie!!!
Post a Comment