Kids were up at 6:45am.
Glen surprised me with a piano bench he made! I love it!
The kids were excited to see that Santa came, though they were more into their presents than reading his letters right away. :)
Jack's face lit up when he saw the tunnel.
The Crayola lite brite thing is so fun! We've been playing with it just before bed times. WE like taking different glasses to shine the light through and see the different patterns we can make.
Here is the Chandler Clan. We went back to Shari and Dales for Christmas dinner in the evening.
(Kristi, Troy, Shari, Dale, Scot (glen's older brother) Taylor(kristi's daughter), Jasper(Kristi's son), Rachel, Ethan, Collin and Kate (are Mark and Liz kids), Liz, and Mark ( I just noticed Kristi and Troy are on there twice) oh well!
We are a group of 20 all together! The amazing thing is that on Christmas Eve when we were all together, no one got hurt when the 7 inch diameter ceramic plate cover to the open beam ceiling fan decided to fall from the ceiling fan and gouge the piano and shatter into a million pieces! It made a big crashing sound and luckily we all decided to grab snacks at the same time! I'm just glad it didn't fall when we were all singing around the piano!




5 comments:
Woah! Gosh, that's crazy that the ceramic plate fell! I'm glad everybody was away from it and didn't get hurt. That's too bad about it breaking and making a gouge in the piano though. I bet Shari was sad to have her piano damaged.
Looks like you had a nice evening other than that. That's funny the kids were going through that tunnel over and over. I remember thinking that was really fun. hahahhaha!
What a fun Christmas, full of family, fun and love!! Just the way Christmas should be:) So glad no one got hurt by the plate falling!!!
Really beautiful piano bench, Summer! Glen does such good work. That tunnel sure looks like fun for the kiddos. It's always fun to get inside something! Doesn't take kids long to learn how to rip open presents, either, huh? I see you got Eclipse. I STILL haven't see it! It's on our Netflix cue so I'll see it soon. Love all the fun pictures and I'm so glad you had a wonderful, fun Christmas. Now it's on to 2011!
Wow! You have been a busy blogger since the last time I went on your blog, about 2 weeks ago. I enjoyed all the new posts! Especially Mommy and Daughter cooking in their aprons and the beautiful new piano bench! How cool is that? Sounds like you all had a wonderful Christmas!! :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS Summer!!!!!!
It looks like you guys had a wonderful Chrismtas!!! Your kids are soo cute- they are getting soo big;0!!
Post a Comment