Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

We made trains, sang songs, ate treats and enjoyed eachothers company.  (in the pic below) Scot is holding Liz's new baby...well, I guess he's almost three months now.  Collin Dale.
Here is Glen's cute dad singing for us.  I'm glad he did that. He was kind of put on the spot but he was a good sport about it and we all loved it!




Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ali said...

Glen's Dad looks like a lot of fun! I like the kids' trains too!

Granma Faye said...

I get such a kick outta that video clip of Dale singing. That is so funny. I love that last part where he kinda growls out the words! hahaha GO DALE! Very cute!

Kaela said...

Sooo fun!!! I love it all- the decor, the family, the music, the trains... way to live it up on Christmas Eve:)!