Thursday, December 30, 2010

A great idea!

We got this stepping stool out to change a light bulb and while the kids were playing on it, Glen got the great idea to build a slide to hook onto it. So in the afternoon, he whipped one up!  The kids love it!!  I like it because it's easy to unhook it and store under the bed or in a closet.


He also made this rocking toy too.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Granma Faye said...

How cool is that!!!? Glen's so clever to think of adding the slide part to the step ladder. What a fun thing for the kiddos to have a playground right in their living room. The rocker/balancer looks like good exercise, too. Tightens the thighs and other parts or the hinterlands. : ) Fun!

Wendy Jean said...

That is cool....Glen is cool!

Ali said...

Awesome idea! So innovative...he could sell that! I enjoyed the conversation they had in that video too- "Jack, you're cute"..."I'm cute". -adorable!!

Kaela said...

Genius!! They both are so great!!! You guys are the cutest family ever:)