Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Love Holiday baking!

I know I said i was going to give Ginger her apron at Christmas, but NOW is when she needed it since we're doing holiday baking!
Glen took Jack out for the morning and Gretchen was napping so it was just me and Ginger baking up a storm!
She loved it!

Especially the part of decorating her own cooking with millions of sprinkles!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! You are such a great mom! Ginger is going to be a master homemaker by the time she's 12.

Also - her hair is really cute.

Granma Faye said...

Yep, Ginger's pretty cute wearing her little apron, making cookies with Mama. I'm sure she had a great time. It's pretty fun to make good stuff and then get to eat it! : )

Gail said...

Thanks for the comments Summer, it's so good to see how well your family is doing. Ginger is quite the baker. I should make some of those with Alana - she would so love that!

Holly said...

Haha, that's funny how much sprinkles she's using. It's so cute to see her making cookies, and with her little apron. I'm glad you shared those pictures!

The Muries said...

My boys really want to make cookies too, I was suppose to yesterday but maybe today? Your family is so cute and getting so big!

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Oh she looks so cute in it! I love cookie making with Shanna too. She had a blast when I had her frost and put sprinkles on all by herself. Can you believe they are 4 now? We have 4 year olds!! :) Crazy!

Kaela said...

I keep on meaning to make sugar cookies with Kaden but never seem to get around to it. I think I am partially avoiding it, but these pictures make it look like so much fun. Ginger looks so cute in her little apron and I love her very 'sprinkly' cookie:) The other day when we were looking at toys at the toy store Kaden told me he wanted to get a barbie car for his friend Ginger! Ahhh.... someday:)