Love the picture of smiling Dale! Good one of Glen, too. I enlarged that first picture and saw the deer way down the road. Pretty cool...brrr. Looks fun getting a tree and having all that snow. I imagine you'll have a white Christmas (?) So pretty.
Haha, that's funny what you said about throwing Jack in the snow. It reminded me of throwing Jazzy in the snow. Do you remember? She didn't like the snow, and she wouldn't go out in the yard to go potty, so I think it was Wendy who tossed her out to the middle of the yard. Hahhahah!
That's fun you get to go pick out your Christmas tree! I bet the kids liked that.
How fun!! I wanted to go with Paul to get our tree, but there was too much snow so he had to go with a buddy on his snowmobiles to get them. Maybe next year! Pretty tree!!
3 comments:
Love the picture of smiling Dale! Good one of Glen, too. I enlarged that first picture and saw the deer way down the road. Pretty cool...brrr. Looks fun getting a tree and having all that snow. I imagine you'll have a white Christmas (?) So pretty.
Haha, that's funny what you said about throwing Jack in the snow. It reminded me of throwing Jazzy in the snow. Do you remember? She didn't like the snow, and she wouldn't go out in the yard to go potty, so I think it was Wendy who tossed her out to the middle of the yard. Hahhahah!
That's fun you get to go pick out your Christmas tree! I bet the kids liked that.
How fun!! I wanted to go with Paul to get our tree, but there was too much snow so he had to go with a buddy on his snowmobiles to get them. Maybe next year! Pretty tree!!
Post a Comment