Monday, February 07, 2011

I'm excited to finally get the two sisters together. The picture on the left with flowers is Ginger when she was 8 months old. It was done by JcPenny's. The other is of Gretchen at 8 months and I made it on photoshop. Glen made the frame with glass for me. I just love these pictures!
This is Ginger with her upgraded kitchen. It's pretty cute. Jack was excited to get her old one.
Thanks Aunt Wendy for the outfits. This one fits her perfectly!
This is what I found when I opened Jacks door after nap time. hahahahahh I can't complain. At least he keeps himself busy. I thought he was especially quiet this afternoon. hahahahah


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Cool new kitchen set. Bet Ginger loves it. Ooooo, a whirlwind went through Jack's room! OH MY GOSH! hahahaha
Nice job, Glen, on the frame for Gretchen's pictures. I really, really love that set. So perfect for the two little girls.

Ali said...

Oh man. I don't know if I ever want to put toys in Evan's room in fear of this. I just know it would happen. His room is bare bones to avoid situations like this! :) At least Jack doesn't look too proud of himself- look at that face!

Kaela said...

You are so good to learn how to do anything you want to in photoshop! Love Ginger's kitchen and that last picture of Jack is too funny!! It's funny how much destruction kids can do while being "quiet," huh!!

Wendy Jean said...

Wow! What a fancy kitchen! I hope Ginge will make me something yummy when I come visit. Love the look on Jack's face with his messy room. Looks like a tornado blew threw. Oh - glad the clothes fit.