Gretchen is just about 11 months! She is 20 pounds. She is still just the best baby. So much fun. I can't believe her birthday is just next month!
Jack has been a stinker lately. A few weeks ago he was waking up every other night screaming. ugh! Luckily he got over whatever was making him do that. I was about ready to have him sleep in the garage! He can be so cute and fun and then be SO naughty. But then at teh end of the day I think to myself, " oh, he's just a little 2 year old and still has lots to learn and he's so little and cute." By mid morning next day I brush that off and think, " why I ought-a . . . ." and realize once again that he is testing his boundaries. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster with this little guy. I just keep reminding myself of how it was with Ginger at this age and now Ginger knows the rules and is so easy now. Like my mom said, If I can just stick it out and stand firm, this hard stage will pass and then things should go more smoothly.

5 comments:
Wow the kids look so different already! Ginger is SO CUTE! I really miss her. Gretchen is sitting up already. I love her absolute smile. She doesn't have a clue what you are doing when you take her photo, but she gives such a fantastic delighted smile anyway. Jack will be fine once he learns how to be a person. Beautiful family, Summer!
Such a cute story about Ginger and the ginger. Sweet, sweet innocence!
Gretchen looks so delighted. I love that big, happy smile...and look at all those teeth! She looks different. Can't wait to hug that baby! Yeah, Jack looks like he could be a little imp in that picture. That's a 2-yr-old! Keep enduring, Summer. It will get better...or at least different. Still challenges but...well, you'll see. They're good kiddos.
Two is tough, I'm learning too. Today was especially tough. They LOVE to test, don't they?! Good thing they are cute:)
Love these updates!! Two is tough. Two through four was tough for me with Kaden. I am hoping Logs takes it a little easier on me:) Keep up the good work- you are an amazing momma!!!
I really like the picture of Ginger looking down. So sweet. I can imagine her confusion and trying to make sense of the spice names. I love Gretchen's cheeks. I wanna squish and kiss them! I miss that fun stage with Heidi. Jack looks pretty sweet too - big blue eyes!
Post a Comment