Since Ginger got a puzzle I wanted to make one for Jack. I picked a picture from one of my favorite books to draw. though, I just realized I forgot to draw one of the snails. oh well. anyway, I think you can tell from Jack's expression that he's pretty happy to have a puzzle just for him. :)
This other puzzle is Heidi. I love this dancing girl! I put the little poem of "What little girls are made of on it too."
5 comments:
Beautiful Summer...what wonderful toys now and keepsakes later!
I just LOVE those puzzles and the style of those pictures. I'm so glad you still have that book. Really, really, lovely, Summer. The ballerina is beautiful! Such a treasure for Heidi (and Wendy.) ; )
These are so unique and beautiful- keepsakes forever for sure! Jack's face is priceless:)
Beautiful!!! Awesome job!! Great job capturing Jack's excitement too!
I am just amazed when I see your drawings. I wonder if I could ever draw like that someday. I need you to come paint a mural on Heidi's wall when I re-decorate.
Post a Comment