A neighbor gave us an amaryllis a couple of years ago for Christmas and I loved it so much. They are so pretty and grow so fast and so easily!!! It was great for my ego because I haven't had that great of luck with other plants:) Love your honey holder too- Paul made me one out of wood that I love that looks like a beehive and has a little dipper thing in it kind of like the one you have- it's so fun to use!!
3 comments:
That honey thing is cool. I liked the honey thing mom had when we were growing up too.
What a pretty flower! It looks like it's big! I hope you have some of those still when we come to visit. What kind of flower is it? It looks tropical.
A neighbor gave us an amaryllis a couple of years ago for Christmas and I loved it so much. They are so pretty and grow so fast and so easily!!! It was great for my ego because I haven't had that great of luck with other plants:) Love your honey holder too- Paul made me one out of wood that I love that looks like a beehive and has a little dipper thing in it kind of like the one you have- it's so fun to use!!
Post a Comment