Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Quick Trip to Washington

We had to go up for a funeral so it was a quick trip to washington. We got to stay at my parents and visit with my grandma a little.
I like these four pictures of Ginger with my grandma. the bottom right hand corner is the first picture I took. Ginger wasn't sure if she wanted to get close to grandma. hahahah She has a funny expression. Then she is smiling then smiling at grandma then giving her a hug. The two of them visited for a long time which during that time my grandma showed Ginger her cute little stuffed animal cat about 5 times. Ginger didn't seem to mind at all. :)
Check out this stupid looking car! hahahahh My mom and I saw this leaving the mall and both cracked up laughing!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Holly said...

Haha, that car does look stupid! hahahahah!

I can't believe how grown up Ginger looks! She doesn't look like a little kid anymore! The pictures with grandma made me imagine her as a 12 or 13 year old. Maybe it's the way her hair is. She's looking very pretty. =) That's a cute picture with Dad and Jack too. Glad you could have a nice visit with Mom and Dad. I'm excited to come visit next month!

Ali said...

Aw, what a sweet series of pictures of Ginger with your Grandma:) ...and wow, that car is rockin! :)

Kaela said...

I echo Ali's comments :) I love quick fun trips!! Well.... I suppose it was for a funeral so it maybe wasn't the funnest, but it looks like you managed to squeeze plenty of fun in anyway!

Wendy Jean said...

That car is hilarious! Thanks for posting the pictures. Ginger looks so sweet by Grandma Grace. Where's Gretchen? I hope you got some of her with Mom and Dad!

Granma Faye said...

I really like all of these pictures but I think I have to say my favorite one is of Jack and Dad. How cute! Well, OK, my other favorite one is of Ginger and Grandma. Cracks me up how Ginger was pretty stand offish and then finally warmed up to Mom. Gotta send copies to of those to Mom. She'd like that.

Granma Faye said...

Oh yeah, seeing that car makes me smile all over again! Ridiculously funny!