I decided to take the easy route as far as decorating a cake and made cupcakes into a flower shape. THat was much easier and much faster!
Jack and Ginger wanted to try out one of Gretchen's new toys right away. The bubble blowig octopus.
Thanks for the cute outfits mom!



5 comments:
Little Gretchen looks so cute. =) I'm excited to see her again soon.
Look at Ginger in the picture with Shari and Dale. I thought she looked like you in one of your little kid pictures with a big squinty-eye smile. =)
What?! A year already?! She's a cutie. That bubble machine looks so cool!
I love that first picture:) Looks like another birthday success in the Chandler home!! Your kids are soooo cute!!!
I love seeing Gretchen's pictures. Such a milestone at 1 year. Makes me think about my kids' 1 yr bds. I like your flower cake. I bet it tasted a whole lot better than Hunter's batman cake with NO chocolate frosting - just the decorator frosting. Blah!
I LOVE to look at all the pictures! Gretchen is so cute! Yeah, that 1 year BD is a big milestone. It seems like it got here really quick!
That bubble blower octopus looks pretty cool. I've never seen that before. I'm amazed at all the really neat toys these days. Shari and Jan (Wells) always come up with the best stuff!
Post a Comment