It was so fun to get the package in the mail! What a pretty little basket of eggs! I let each little piggy pick an egg after nap time.
(I've noticed lately that Jack likes the color Orange. He picks the orange egg, the orange cup, the orange lego etc.)
3 comments:
What a pretty basket! The kids liked their eggs too. What a thoughtful Mama we have! :)
I had alot of fun putting the baskets together for each of you girls and your families. I just loved that simple little Easter egg book, too. Of course...I like the sparklies! I loved the pretty colors of the foil on the eggs, too. Just had to get them and share! : )
We were talking about Easter at work. Most of them said they didn't do baskets after they were 8 years old or so. I proudly announced that we still do Easter baskets for our all grown and married kids. That's because I have a cool wife. And cool kids who aren't too snooty to have fun. I love my family!
Post a Comment