Monday, June 20, 2011

The circus came to town

The weather was great for this. We've made it a tradition to take the kids each year to the circus. We've enjoyed it each time. It's the bigges thing that happens in Lagrande. :)

Glen is turning to his crafty side. Check out these adorable horses he made for the kids. He got the idea from the scout activity they did.

Ginger got the hang of it right away. Jack is still learning. He hops like a rabbit and says, "rump-a-dump rump-a-dump" each time he hops. Don't know where he got that from but it's cute.




Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Ahh...seeing the circus pictures reminds me of when we were there. That's a fun thing for everyone. It's nice they stop in town each year.
I remember wanting a stick horse and my Dad made one for me all out of wood. Funny about Ginger putting hers to bed. hahahha : )

Kaela said...

I want to go to a circus! I can only remember being to maybe one? Maybe more, but so much fun!! I absolutely adore your homemade horses. Such a classic toy that never gets old!!!

Holly said...

Haha, that's funny about Jack on the horse. Maybe he's making the sounds of the kind of music they play on those westerns you've been showing the kids. haha.