Monday, June 20, 2011

Glen really surprised me this mother's day. He woke up early to make such a nice breakfast for me and brought it to me on a tray he made at the shop. So thoughtful! How did I get so lucky to have someone so sweet want to marry ME?

This is how JAck looks most of the day. He carrys these three balls almost everywhere.

The river again. We spend alot of time here. There has been flooding. I couldn't believe how high it got. up into the parking lot area!



Some more fun waves! This is a bumpy ride!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Granma Faye said...

That Mother's Day breakfast looks really good! Glen did a great job making it look appealing and professional. Yum!

The river looks very swollen and high. Such a rainy spring! I'm glad you got a picture with Chester included. I've been wondering how big he's gotten.

Kaela said...

So glad you had a great mothers day!! We have had super high water here this year too- I think it has been a really wet year most places.