Glen cut out the wood for me and I painted using the crackle method with the cheap All purpose Elmers glue. It worked great. My friend cut out the wording for me with her Cricket. I saw this clock a year ago on the church website and really wanted it. Then I wondered if I could just make it.
(I hope you guys are happy with the ones I sent to you. I guess you could always trade through the mail. :) )
2 comments:
That's fun to see the other clocks. They all turned out good! I like my coppery brown and gold one. The crackling looks good on all of them and I like the sponged color edging on the blue and ivory ones. Fun, huh? I'd probably be all stressed out. It's fun if it turns out good!
Nice! What a great gift idea too!! Way to go:)
Post a Comment