Monday, June 20, 2011

Korker bows

I love the koker bows my mom has been sending and then I decided to try and make my own. They are pretty simple and I really enjoy making them to coordinate with Ginger's outfits. These are what I have done so far. The first two pair are scrawny. I learned that the more ribbon used the better they turn out.



I thought this was just adorable. Ginger put her horse to bed.

For mom- here is how i did Ginger's hair with the korker bows you sent.




Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Oooo, I like all the korkers you made! Pretty, pretty. Seems like a fun project. Such pretty colors! Ginger looks cute in her little jeans and pretty shirt. Glad her hair is long enough to put up with bows. : )

Kaela said...

Sooo cute and Ginger looks absolutely adorable in them!! I remember my mom attempting these one times and if I recall correctly they aren't that easy to make- something about getting all that ribbon so perfectly curled and laying just how you want them?? Anyway, I'm impressed!!!

Holly said...

Those bows are so cute! That would be fun to make. Ginger looks older in those clothes--like she's ready for school. I can't wait to have cute little kids to dress like that too.