Monday, September 26, 2011

We're having a boy!!!

Sorry for the dumb photo. It's the most recent profile picture I have (which was now taken about a month ago) and was taken with our retarded camera (which we no longer need to use because I got a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, so my mom and sister wendy got to go to my ultrasound which was fun to have them there when finding out what we're having. we are having a BOY! I'm so so glad that our poor little Jack-a-bot gets to have a brother. Girls are fun, but I was really hoping for a boy for Jack's sake. hahahahah
The ultrasound was as clear as could be, no mistaking it, so I went home and started digging out the boxes of baby girl clothes and sent them home with Holly already! I am loving the extra closet space! anyway, I will try to catch up on the blogging in the next few days!





Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Yay!! Congrats, that will be so fun for Jack! I am excited for you. And you still look cute even if the photo is a little fuzzy!

Ali said...

Hooray! Congratulations. You are even now! No gender out numbers the other...your house can have zen:)

Kaela said...

Congratulations!!! You look so cute in this picture:) Congrats on the new camera too! So is this an announcement for Holly too??? Can't wait for you!!!!

Wendy Jean said...

It was so neat to go to the ultrasound! Thank you for letting me be there. I'm excited for Jack to have a brother and for Glen to have two boys to take fishing!