Jack turns 3 in November and I knew I needed to start poddy training him soon. I was dreading the day that I would officially start poddy training him, but to my relief, it has been much easier than it was with Ginger. The big difference is that I waited till he was ready and he has an older sibling that makes it fun to go poddy. Ginger really encouraged Jack and played an important role in getting him comfortable to even sit on the training poddy (as you can see in the photo below).
After two days, JAck started catching himself when he needed to go and the fourth day he didn't have any accidents and so I bought him a tractor for a reward and a motivation to keep him on the right track.
Glen and I were joking about how he doesn't have a diaper bottom anymore..infact he doesn't seem to have a bottom at all now...it's just all leg and then his back. hahahhahah
2 comments:
I'm glad Jack's training is going well! What a relief! His little train underwear is cute! Funny how his little bottom is non-existent without a diaper - ha ha ha! Yeah to Ginger for helping Jack become a big boy!
Congrats on such seamless potty training!! That is a HUGE accomplishment for EVERYONE ;)
Post a Comment