My first thoughts about since we've been married are:
- sold our house
-lived in parents basement
-moved to a different state
-lived in RV with a 2 month old
-moved to apartment
-moved in with brother-in-law
-had another baby
-moved into our own house
-had another baby
-and now expecting baby number four.
We've had alot of big changes and big challenges but we feel like the worst of it is over and things are just getting better from here on out. ..well, actually eversince we were able to move back into our own place. but anyway, I'm just grateful we made it through the tough times and have pulled through and become closer because of it all. And now we have three almost four little p iggies that I love to take care of and be with. I'm so grateful that we have the gospel in our lives. It is the glue that keeps our family together during the tough times.
So for our anniversary, we went to the seafood buffet and boy did we get our money's worth! ...like 20 crab legs worth and a taste of all the desserts. That was just me! I don't know how many Glen ate...probably somewhere close to that. hahahahha It's great being pregnant at a buffet. you don't have to worry about trying to hold your tummy in when you ate too much and people don't judge you as harshly because you have yourself and the baby to feed...right?! hahahahahahhhahahahah (at least that's what I kept telling myself when I was making the 9th and 10th trip up to the buffet stand)





4 comments:
Congratulations for making it through all the trials and difficult situations. Look where you've been and look where you are now. Amazing.
I love this post and the pictures! I'm glad you wrote down the changes and trials you've gone through in just 6 years. It's a lot. You and Glen make an awesome couple and your kids are so lucky for it! love you!
Yeah, it really is amazing that it's already been 6 years! Wow. Love, love, love those beautiful ROMANTIC wedding pictures. How lucky (or blessed) the sun was out for the wedding ceremony and then it rained when we were all inside for the reception. Such a pretty setting with the lake in the backgound! Glen looks like such a Romeo laying you back for a kiss! : )
Glad you could enjoy a seafood feast for your anniversary. Hey, it's only once a year! Eat 'em up, Buttercup! : )
You guys have been through a lot in a short time- thankfully you have come a long way in a short time too!! You guys have worked hard and it seems to be paying off in big ways:) You guys are soo cute and have the cutest family!!!! Sounds like you had a fun anniversary too! Love the wedding pics!!
Post a Comment