Funny how you don't notice things until you see it in a picture...like gretchens sticky little fingers. hahahhaah
spank that bottom! She was just standing up and almost lost her balance. hahahah so cute!
Gretchen loves to wear these little fairy wings. Gretchen is talking alot. Today she said her first sentence! She said " I wanna play outside" what it really sounded like was " uh wan play ut-site". so cute! She even tells me when she's gone pooey in her diaper. Not all the time, but more often than not. I don't think Ginger was even aware of going pooey at that age. I'm starting to think it's true that the more kids you have the sooner they grow up.

4 comments:
Look at the last photo - Gretchen and Dog both have short legs. ha ha ha
funny Dad! I miss Gretchen. Those are fun pictures of her! Love the fairy wings.
Cute, Summer! Yes, I wanna grab her, squeeze her, and spank that bottom! Dad's observation is funny. Gretchen and Chester are pretty much on the same level. (Side note: your grass looks so lush and nice. I wanna play out there, too!) : )
I think her and Ginger look so much alike!! She is sooo cute! How sweet that she loves that little kitty:) Logan is like that too (Kaden was not so it is extra fun)- he is always toting around a little stuffed animal as his buddy, or he will find a little bug and point to it and say, "cute" in a really high pitched cute tone. So fun!!!
Post a Comment