The first family photo was taken at the end of March. Then Glen decided to go on a diet and when he was done we decided to get a new family photo in July.
Can you see the difference? I'm proud of him for sticking with the diet. Naturally he has gained back a few pounds but it's not much compared to how much he lost. He is motivated to keep it off and live healthier.
I like the second photo the best - the colors, lighting, everyone's expressions, and oh, Glen looks great! Can you hear me whistle? :) Ginger looks so much older in the second one even though it was only 4 months difference.
Really, I like both family pics but I love coloring and outdoor setting of the second picture...and everyone looks great, especially the new, slimmer Glen. Yay, Glen! Such a nice little family you have!
Such a good looking little family. I love the lighting and coloring in the second picture too!! Congrats to Glen! Paul really wants to slim up this year- you'll have to let us know what worked for Glen... maybe you did in an earlier post? I'll go check:)
4 comments:
I like the second photo the best - the colors, lighting, everyone's expressions, and oh, Glen looks great! Can you hear me whistle? :) Ginger looks so much older in the second one even though it was only 4 months difference.
Really, I like both family pics but I love coloring and outdoor setting of the second picture...and everyone looks great, especially the new, slimmer Glen. Yay, Glen! Such a nice little family you have!
Such a good looking little family. I love the lighting and coloring in the second picture too!! Congrats to Glen! Paul really wants to slim up this year- you'll have to let us know what worked for Glen... maybe you did in an earlier post? I'll go check:)
Beautiful!! You guys look great, and that's just awesome that Glen lost so much!!
Post a Comment