Have you ever heard of these? I think it's so neat! Every morning we are welcomed with rainbows swirling around on our ceilings and walls....well, as long as the sun comes out. :) My mom bought one of these for each of us (my sisters) when we were all together. She got it off Amazon. What a unique and special gift. I told the kids that whenever we have rainbows on our walls then that means Gramma Faye is thinking of them. (I guess that means she quits thinking about them in the afternoon) hahhahhahh
If you're having a hard time thinking of what to get family members for Christmas, I would recommend this. It's so neat! I can't help but always think of my mom when I see the rainbows on our walls. Thanks Mom!
3 comments:
We love our rainbow maker. Heidi sees it going and says, "It's like Ginger's house!!" Seeing the colors on the walls and floor cheer me up. Thank you Mom!
You're very welcome! I love mine, too! It just adds a bit of cheer. You should read my review on Amazon. I'm the TV Sleuth. (Yeah, I know, weird name. I came up with it after I searched and found a simple TV remote control for Grandma on Amazon. Then I wrote a review for it and.... well, you know.)
How neat- how fun to always have that special reminder too of your sweet mom around the house!! Way to go Granma Faye:)
Post a Comment