Monday, October 31, 2011

Chester and the rat

We were having fun with the dog tonight. We let him in the house and realized he wouldn't leave the kitchen because he was afraid of the rat (our halloween decoration). Glen thought it would be fun to tease chester with the rat.

first chester is scared and worried

Here's what happens when the rat gets too close for comfort. hahahahhah silly dog!




Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Holly said...

Haha--that's funny! The rat does look pretty threatening!

Elizabeth C said...

Oh sad! He doesn't like that at all does he?

Granma Faye said...

That is so hilarious! I'm laughing out loud. So funny to see that chain of progression. Poor Chester. Yeah, I agree with Holly, that rat DOES look scary. It's so weird to see Chester bare his teeth like that. I've never seen him do that before and it looks so out of character.