we used to lock jacks door to keep him in at night but i never liked doing that and now that he's potty trained, that doesn't work to lock his door. i was wondering how it would be to give him his freedom back and to my surprise, he is doing very well! Ginger plays a big part in that. She knows the rules and encourages him to be quiet and not go in our room and wake us up. This is how i found these two little piggies. ginger was "reading" to him on the couch. They just sat there together looking at books while i got up and got Gretchen ready for the day. so nice! i love days like this.
it's winter so we have started bringing out the indoor slide again. Little gretchen shook the first time she went down the slide. it was so cute. When she went down, she was so proud of herself. she threw her arms up and said, " i "deed" it!"
3 comments:
Wow, Gretchen is looking so much older! I can hardly believe it. She's changed so much in just a short time. Cute little piggy tails! Cutie girl.
What sweet pictures!! I love your slide and little Gretchen is getting so big! Such adorable little sweeties!!!
I am really enjoying see all your pictures. I've missed a lot of posts! Guess it's time to visit blogs for an evening. Time has gotten away from me. The indoor slide is a great idea!
Post a Comment