Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family Home Evening

We took sugar cones and decorated them like christmas trees. The kids loved it. Then we ate them with ice cream and talked about why we have a christmas tree and what christmas is about.








Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

THAT sure looks like FUN! I wish I would have done those kinds of things with you and your sisters. Such cute little trees...and so tasty, too! I'd better get something cool figured out to do when I'm there for the week. Grandma's going to be boring otherwise!

Holly said...

That's a fun idea! I want to do that too. =)

Kaela said...

What a fun activity- so perfect for their ages too. I had been wanting to do a gingerbread house, but was so hesitant to get into it with the kids because it can be such a complicated thing for them. I'll have to do this next year!!