here are the same pics except i didn't use the lighting effects on them. which do you like better? oh and I just brushed the background black. it didn't take long and i don't think you can tell that i did,...or can you?
You know, I think I like the pictures without the lighting effects--at least on Ginger's and Gretchen's. On Jack's it's a toss up. What a really CUTE picture of Jack! I think it's his best so far. Now I wanna see all of them in the bigger format so I can REALLY see the details of their expressions. The background looks fine with the brushed black. (Gretchen looks like a little pixie) : )
I like these ones better too. It seems that the vignetting in the post below is a little too much. Cute pictures!!! Your kiddos are just too cute for words:)
4 comments:
You know, I think I like the pictures without the lighting effects--at least on Ginger's and Gretchen's. On Jack's it's a toss up. What a really CUTE picture of Jack! I think it's his best so far. Now I wanna see all of them in the bigger format so I can REALLY see the details of their expressions. The background looks fine with the brushed black. (Gretchen looks like a little pixie)
: )
I like these pictures better. They look really good. You sure captioned Jack's BLUE eyes!
I also like being able to see the color and detail on Ginger's pretty collar. It doesn't show up on the other pictures.
I'm sure Holly meant "captured" Jack's blue eyes. Gorgeous! Such a cutie.
I like these ones better too. It seems that the vignetting in the post below is a little too much. Cute pictures!!! Your kiddos are just too cute for words:)
Post a Comment