Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Meeting Santa

I told Ginger that we were going to see santa. She spent the following nap time writing a letter and drawing pictures for Santa. It was very important to her that she could give it to him. Santa did a good job playing his role and told her he would do his best to get her "those things" she wrote down. I just loved watching her visit with santa. so so cute! I wondered what she was thinking.





Gretchen wasn't too happy to see him. hhaahah

JAck was funny. He stared at the ground for the longest time and mumbled things and then he warmed up a bit.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Such adorable pictures of the kids with Santa. The one with Gretchen is classic. Just too little to get it. Ginger looks so sweet and so does Jack. THEY like Santa. : )

Holly said...

Haha, crying kid-with-santa pictures are always funny. I just don't understand it...why are kids always afraid of Santa? He's a big happy guy--sort of like a grandpa. That's cute that Ginger wrote to Santa and drew him pictures.

Kaela said...

I love Ginger's sweet little expectant face!! Looks like a great drawing too- maybe she will take after her mama and be an artist:) Adorable pictures!!!