This is the last shirt that still covers my tummy sumwhat. As you can see, I definately get a draft and this shirt could use one more button towards the bottom to keep it shut. I have a doc app today. im wondering if this will be the last one????
Today after breakfast i cut hearts out of some cheapo sponges and let the kids use paint to make a heart collage.
2 comments:
Oh Summer! Your tummy is so big! I remember that shirt. It was one of my favorites because it was really comfortable. It was also a great nursing top! Cute idea for the heart sponges. Heidi would like that!
You look so pretty....and so BIG! Love that sponge idea. Why didn't I think of that when you were little? So fun. Your kiddos don't know how lucky (blessed) they are. Someday they'll know and appreciate everything you did to give them a happy, contented childhood.
Post a Comment