Baby Oscar David Chandler (named after pappa Dave)
Born January 18th
at 4:22 pm
He popped out in just 8 minutes (though it felt like a half an hour to me!)
8 pounds 8 ounces (glad we went 5 days before due date!! he's my biggest baby)
20 1/2 inches long
It was my first time to be induced. I was pretty nervous, especially after all the horror stories people like to share with you just before you're due (why is that?) But everything went nice and smooth. It was very gradual and no problems and I thank my doctor (dr. whitaker) for suggesting it. She is the best. I would of had a 9 pounder if I waited any longer!
Lots of hair!
Got the smile as he was falling asleep.
Oscar (Ozzy) at just 3 days old. Hurray, he found his thumb! so cute!
Glen has been the best husband making this transition back to home for me as nice as possible. He's been keeping the house clean (even the kitchen), entertaining the kids, set out these pretty flowers for me and put new flowers in the garden window. He's just been so supportive of my needs and he's so excited about our newest family member!

13 comments:
Hooray! I'm glad it went well and that you're feeling well enough already to do things like update your blog. I'm surprised at how much hair he has! Mom said he had a lot of blond hair, but I thought you probably wouldn't be able to see it very well. That picture of him smiling is so cute. You don't normal see such a tiny baby smiling like that. =)
Ahhh....he AND you look so good. He's sooo cute, and with lots of hair. How adorable. Love that smiling picture! I'm surprised he's already found his thumb. I bet he found it before he was born. So glad everything went well and I'm glad you had him early. He's a big 'un. Glen gets major kuddos for being so great and remembering to get flowers. They're lovely. Congratulations!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful! You got some great pictures of him. Glad everything went well
hooray for pictures! Cute baby, Sum! I love the thumb picture. Immediately made me think of Gretchen - cute and cuddly. I've been thinking about you and wondering how it's going at home. Love you!
Congrats! What an adorable little guy! I have no clue why people share those stories but when I was induced with Wyatt it went so smooth.
Thank you for posting photos. Another fine looking Chandler. I bet Jack is thrilled to have a real live brother.
Congrats! What a handsome little guy!! You have the cutest kids. I bet you feel relieved to be done with this pregnancy! Thanks for the pics :) Keep them coming.
Congrats Summer!!! Oscar is just adorable;0!! Soo glad everything went smooothly!
Congratulations Summer!!! You look so good. He looks so good. I love his name and hooray for another healthy little baby boy!!!!!!! I am glad everything went well with being induced too! And kudos to Glen for taking good care of you:) Hope everything continues to go as smoothly as wonderful with your new addition!!
Oh Congratulations!! He's a cutie, and he's a Chandler baby for sure, looks like just like your other kids!
Loving all that hair.
So glad your delivery went smoothly. I was induced with all 5 of mine, all went as planned! So glad yours turned out well.
Congrats again!!!!!
:)R.
Congratulations! He's darling, just like your other three. You are an amazing young mother! We had a thumb sucker--I always thought it was so cute, too. Best wishes to you and your cuties!
Aw, I'm glad it was a great experience. Congrats again, and you look awesome!
Congratulations!!! Adorable as usual! :)
Post a Comment